the best season
Trampoline 05'
C'Division Compulsory
C'Division Optional
B'Division Optional
I am so proud, of all that we've done.
I can't deny that I had my best season.
I won't say I didn't enjoy myself,
because I did
I couldn't feel any better, seeing my
juniors achieve such results by training
so very hard in June.
I'm not saying my division didn't do well.
WE DID, and that's all that matters.
I never felt as joyful, and proud ever before.
When I competed, there wasn't an atmosphere
of nervousness or anything of that sort.
I just enjoyed it :)
I wasn't expecting, anything from competition.
I just trusted God with it & I pulled through.
I feel a smile coming
To my team mates, who put in the effort,
who trained so hard for this event.
A job well done :)
Am proud of every single one of you.
Don't be discouraged, Let's take this season
as yet another learning experience.
Let's work hard, towards the gold that isn't far :)
I believe, in the team.
I believe, that it isn't impossible to fight for
the gold next year :)
ARTISTIC GYMNASTICS 2005
To my sec four seniors, Thank You.
All four of you :)
Though we didn't train together,
though we weren't close,
I have found it such a pleasure being with
you guys!
Kim, my dear captain :)
Heather, the superly duperly bubbly one :)
Gloria, the one who encouraged me when I
was discouraged :)
Zhijun, the one who never failed to amuse me :)
I realised, I love my seniors.
I love my juniors.
I love my team mates.
I love every single one of them.
how could i not?
There's someone I want to Thank.
Someone who was there supporting me,
with msges, with a support I felt
throughout the season.
Kenneth Nah :)
Yes, You!
Thank you,
Benjamin Cher, for coming down to support &
for being my motivation.
David Lau, for cheering me on in the finals.
SNGYM, for playing such a big part in my life.
Mommy, for coming down to support me at the finals.
& Thank You ALL who supported me through
simple messages :)
I don't know how else I should go on with this
but I have the urge & need to smile right now :)
A beautiful season, with so many to Thank!
Give Thanks, With a Grateful Heart
I never blogged about competition the way I did,
ever ever ever before :D
I was having a conversation with my Mom & Nicky
And I took this up as a challenge.
To blog, in proper sentences.
I mean, I'm taking this as a practise.
To have that level in English where I know I'll
be able to keep it there though I won't say
my English is that good anyway.
My brother inspired me to read.
I remember loving reading when I was young.
I guess, I just lost it?
In the teenage years, we just tend to lose things
we all used to do in the early, innocent years.
A pity I must say.
I do miss the innocence, the cute faces I used to see.
Then again, growing up isn't all that bad either :)
Meeting new faces, sharing lives with them.
But also, losing people.
Learning from experiences, etc.
Actually, Life can be great, It IS great.
In every aspect, in every way.
I've said this before, It's all a choice.
And I don't regret making my decision.
Couple of hiccups here and there but why
shouldn't I move on in & with Life?
Life's just Life & I'm just me :)
I'm just starting to Love Life
Falling into the gist of Life :)
Letting Life fall into place,
Embracing change.
Loving God and People more.
The Church vision, the previous one.
Isn't that the whole point of being in a Church?
Embracing God's people with a sincere Heart.
Loving God yet Loving God's people too.
Its going to last a Lifetime.
Even after Life itself, I don't want to stop Loving :)
Because it indeed is, awesome to be able to Love.
Imagine not being able to Love.
Life would be so dull, so emotionless.
There'd be no joy, no laughter.
That would be really upsetting.
That's exactly why I'm Thanking God :)
Something I've got for people who read!
BITERACE (please click me, I'm waiting!)
It's awesome, believe me.
Stop wondering what it is, go check it out :)
"Who Moved My Cheese?"
Accept Change
Move with Change
Be the Change :)
:) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D
C'Division Compulsory
C'Division Optional
B'Division Optional
I am so proud, of all that we've done.
I can't deny that I had my best season.
I won't say I didn't enjoy myself,
because I did
I couldn't feel any better, seeing my
juniors achieve such results by training
so very hard in June.
I'm not saying my division didn't do well.
WE DID, and that's all that matters.
I never felt as joyful, and proud ever before.
When I competed, there wasn't an atmosphere
of nervousness or anything of that sort.
I just enjoyed it :)
I wasn't expecting, anything from competition.
I just trusted God with it & I pulled through.
I feel a smile coming
To my team mates, who put in the effort,
who trained so hard for this event.
A job well done :)
Am proud of every single one of you.
Don't be discouraged, Let's take this season
as yet another learning experience.
Let's work hard, towards the gold that isn't far :)
I believe, in the team.
I believe, that it isn't impossible to fight for
the gold next year :)
ARTISTIC GYMNASTICS 2005
To my sec four seniors, Thank You.
All four of you :)
Though we didn't train together,
though we weren't close,
I have found it such a pleasure being with
you guys!
Kim, my dear captain :)
Heather, the superly duperly bubbly one :)
Gloria, the one who encouraged me when I
was discouraged :)
Zhijun, the one who never failed to amuse me :)
I realised, I love my seniors.
I love my juniors.
I love my team mates.
I love every single one of them.
how could i not?
There's someone I want to Thank.
Someone who was there supporting me,
with msges, with a support I felt
throughout the season.
Kenneth Nah :)
Yes, You!
Thank you,
Benjamin Cher, for coming down to support &
for being my motivation.
David Lau, for cheering me on in the finals.
SNGYM, for playing such a big part in my life.
Mommy, for coming down to support me at the finals.
& Thank You ALL who supported me through
simple messages :)
I don't know how else I should go on with this
but I have the urge & need to smile right now :)
A beautiful season, with so many to Thank!
Give Thanks, With a Grateful Heart
I never blogged about competition the way I did,
ever ever ever before :D
I was having a conversation with my Mom & Nicky
And I took this up as a challenge.
To blog, in proper sentences.
I mean, I'm taking this as a practise.
To have that level in English where I know I'll
be able to keep it there though I won't say
my English is that good anyway.
My brother inspired me to read.
I remember loving reading when I was young.
I guess, I just lost it?
In the teenage years, we just tend to lose things
we all used to do in the early, innocent years.
A pity I must say.
I do miss the innocence, the cute faces I used to see.
Then again, growing up isn't all that bad either :)
Meeting new faces, sharing lives with them.
But also, losing people.
Learning from experiences, etc.
Actually, Life can be great, It IS great.
In every aspect, in every way.
I've said this before, It's all a choice.
And I don't regret making my decision.
Couple of hiccups here and there but why
shouldn't I move on in & with Life?
Life's just Life & I'm just me :)
I'm just starting to Love Life
Falling into the gist of Life :)
Letting Life fall into place,
Embracing change.
Loving God and People more.
The Church vision, the previous one.
Isn't that the whole point of being in a Church?
Embracing God's people with a sincere Heart.
Loving God yet Loving God's people too.
Its going to last a Lifetime.
Even after Life itself, I don't want to stop Loving :)
Because it indeed is, awesome to be able to Love.
Imagine not being able to Love.
Life would be so dull, so emotionless.
There'd be no joy, no laughter.
That would be really upsetting.
That's exactly why I'm Thanking God :)
Something I've got for people who read!
BITERACE (please click me, I'm waiting!)
It's awesome, believe me.
Stop wondering what it is, go check it out :)
"Who Moved My Cheese?"
Accept Change
Move with Change
Be the Change :)
:) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home